Our private training packages are for those dog/family teams that thrive on the convenience of lessons in their home. In addition, some cases (such as setting your puppy up for in home success prior to attending puppy class, and resolving fear, aggression, and separation problems) are more effectively and appropriately addressed in private lessons rather than in a group class. If you can’t fit a group class into your schedule or have a dog behavior problem that needs one-on-one attention, private lessons can help prevent and resolve issues and help you help your dog become a mannerly, compliant companion.
Private training can be done by itself or in addition to group classes or board and training. Private lessons can be scheduled in your home or at one of our training facilities. The initial lesson is one and a half hours and is $175. Each one-hour lesson after that is $150 or a package of three (purchased on the same day) is $425. We recommend that packages of three lessons be used within 3 weeks to 3 months, but they must be completed within six months of purchase. Appointments are available 7 days a week. Please review our cancellation / change policy.
To schedule private lessons please call: 212-414-9597 or contact us.
Examples of dog training and behavior topics that we can help you with:
- • Basic manners and obedience
- • Advanced manners and obedience
- • Agility, tricks, CGC and Therapy Dog preparation
- • Housetraining
- • Destructive chewing
- • Puppy and adolescent mouthing and nipping
- • Excessive and/or inappropriate barking
- • Pulling on leash
- • Jumping up to greet
- • Not coming when called and related lack of reliability in response to your requests
- • Child/Dog relations
- • Separation issues and anxiety
- • Fear based behaviors
- • Growling, lunging, biting, or other aggressive behavior directed at people
- • Growling, lunging, biting, or other aggressive behavior directed at other dogs